Our client is a wholesale trading company that is into the sales of groceries to include dry foods, perishables, and canned foods. Their mission is to provide the best quality goods at the most affordable rates.
Your role as a Manager entitles primarily to oversee the daily operations of the stores. You must be computer literate and have a working experience with managing inventory. Given the nature of the company, you may be expected to perform related tasks and projects that serve the interests of the company.
Your role primarily entails but is not limited to:
- Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Work closely with the Supply chain Manager to monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
- Ensure the store fulfills all legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven successful experience as a Store Manager, Inventory Manager, Operations Manager in a related industry
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field
Send a copy of your updated CV/resume (in PDF format) to and cc with subject: CIC Manager. Ensure to leave a strong statement in the body of the email on why you believe that you are the ideal candidate for the role.